Race-Dezert VW Engine Shirt
Couldn't load pickup availability
New for May 2021, RDC's Vierzylinderflachmotor Tee.
All t-shirt orders include one free RDC decal (maybe more)
Men’s T-shirt (This is a Next Level 3600 Premium Quality T-shirt)
- Color: Heather Metal
- NOTE: These might fit slightly smaller than our other Gildan brand shirts.
- Sizes: Small - 3X available
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton high-end jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- tear-away label
What the hell is a Vierzylinderflachmotor?
That’s what they are called where they first made them.
Between 1936 and 2006 Volkswagen built their famous air cooled four cylinder boxer engine for various vehicles and applications.
The VW engine was originally designed and manufactured in Germany. In the German language smaller nouns may get combined which makes for an amazingly long new word. This engine is called a “Vierzylinderflachmotor” and that translates to Four-Cylinder-Flat-Motor.
This new RDC t-shirt celebrates the VW air cooled four cylinder flat motor with a birds eye view from above and its proper German naming.
Production Owner: Klaus Rasch
Every Order includes FREE Stickers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.